- MPG™ Streptavidin
- MPG™ Streptavidin and MPG™ Avidin are magnetic porous glass particles with streptavidin or avidin covalently coupled to the surface allowing for fast, reliable and reproducible magnetic separation of biotinylated biomolecules including antibodies, antigens, and oligonucleotides from solution.
- MPG™ Streptavidin Biotinylated Oligo (dT)25 Complex:
- MPG™ Streptavidin is magnetic porous glass particles with streptavidin covalently coupled to the surface. The Complex consists of the MPG™ Streptavidin particles with biotinylated oligo (dT)25 prebound to provide for optimal mRNA yields.
- MPG™ Secondary Antibodies
- MPG™ Secondary Antibodies are Magnetic Porous Glass (MPG™) particles to which affinity purified secondary antibodies have been covalently attached. MPG™ particles bind immunoglobulins from a variety of species including: mouse, human, rabbit, rat, goat and sheep primary antibodies.
- MPG™ Protein A
- MPG™ Protein A is Magnetic Porous Glass particles to which protein A has been covalently attached. The nominal binding capacity of 1 mg of particles is between 50 - 75 µg of immunoglobulin. MPG™ Protein A particles are used as solid supports in single or automated immunoassays and bioassays.
- MPG™ Protein G
- MPG™ Protein G is particulate magnetic porous glass with Protein G coupled through stable imide bonds to the surface, allowing quick, reliable, and reproducible magnetic separation of IgG (or target antigen) from solution. The binding capacity of 1 mg of particles is between 50-75 µg of immunoglobulin.
© 2004-2019 PureBiotech LLC All rights reserved.