- SOLIDscript Solid Phase cDNA Synthesis Kit:
- This novel kit allows you to go directly from cells, animal or plant tissue and total RNA to an immobilized cDNA library in less than 2 hours, enabling you to get your PCR results in the same day.
- AMV Reverse Transciptase:
- This enzyme is most commonly used for first- and second-strand cDNA synthesis.
- RNase Inhibitor (cloned):
- Inhibits RNase by tightly binding RNase A-type enzymes in a 1:1 molar ratio. It does not inhibit nucleic acid modifying enzymes. Use of this enzyme increases yields in reactions that utilize RNA substrates or produce RNA.
© 2004-2019 PureBiotech LLC All rights reserved.